CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alabama Saturday's

I follow this blog, Kelly's Korner, where each week she asks her followers to post pictures in a certain category and I've always wanted to do it but have never had the time....until now. This week's category is tailgates and favorite teams! Of course, our favorite team is the Alabama Crimson Tide! During football season, we spend every Saturday watching the Bama game if it's on (it's not always since we live in Virginia). Here are some pictures from this weekend's game and Gareth's first Bama outfit.


Roll Tide!!

1 comments:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh your son is so cute! You have a beautiful family!!! I love your blog and Im so glad I found it today. Ive had a fun time reading it over!

Please come check out my blog to enter my current giveaway @ littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

I hope you choose to follow me because we try to have a new giveaway every Monday and I wouldn't want you to miss out :)
xo
Priscila

Post a Comment