CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Books We Like

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week on Kelly's Korner, the Show Us Your Life theme is Books. I have to admit, I used to read a lot and now, I find I don't have much time for reading (and I have a hard time getting into books I do read). But, when I can find the time to read, my favorite books lately are the books in the Sookie Stackhouse series. You know, the books that True Blood is based off of? Right now, I am on Book 8. I never thought I would be able to get into books about vampires but these books are really good. If you are skeptical, I urge you to just try to read the first one and I bet you'll be hooked!

I also really liked The Time Traveler's Wife. This is another one that sounds silly when you read the synopsis on the back but it is really really good! I couldn't find a picture that would work for this one. Sorry!

And finally, I wanted to share Gareth's favorite book right now. He loves That's Not My Monkey. He just likes to turn the pages really but he does seem to favor this book. He also seems to like anything with monkey's so maybe that's why he likes this book!











1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to have to check out "That's Not My Monkey" for my nephews. Just stopping by to say Hello. Have a great week!

Post a Comment