CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My New-Found TV Addiction

This week for some reason, I have not been able to sleep. Maybe it's just that I'm getting use to this whole mommy thing and I don't need to go to bed as early as I have been the past 10 months. Or maybe there's another reason. I don't really know why. What I do know is that while I have not been able to sleep, I have taken to browsing Netflix on-demand and have found a new "old" show I've kind of become addicted to....Roswell.

Yes, I know, it's a stupid teen drama from the late 90s about Aliens. But, it is actually a very captivating show. I don't think I would say it's a good show...the acting is iffy and the plot is strange. But there is something about it that just pulls you in and now, I can't stop watching it. Good thing there are 3 or more seasons for me to watch! Anyway, I thought I would share this with you all in hopes that someone else would might also say they like this show and then I wouldn't feel so dumb for getting hooked on it.


1 comments:

cheryl said...

never heard of it :)

Post a Comment