CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sock Monkey 1st Birthday


For G's first birthday, I wanted to do something small because I knew he wouldn't be ready for a crazy party. Plus, he couldn't walk at that point so I didn't want to go somewhere like My Gym. So, we decided to have a backyard bash and theme - Sock Monkey.

It was really hard to find decorations to go along with the theme so I went mostly with a sock monkey-esque color pallet.





The food table. We did banana and chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing and red sprinkles. I think they turned out pretty well!
It's hard to see but we put all of the presents in a red wagon. We did presents inside because it was a little too hot to be outside the whole time.


My sister came up with a great idea to do a scrapbooking table where everyone could make a scrapbook "memory" page for Gareth.


Like I mentioned before, it was really hard to find sock monkey themed things. So I ended up doing monkey masks, bubbles and red kazoos as favors.


 Carly from Bloom made this super cute "1" shirt for him too. Thanks Carly!





1 comments:

Carly said...

Love the shirt on him! He's just so cute!

Post a Comment