CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I need to give this blog a makeover.


It's been a loooong time since I've updated the look of the blog. I definitely need to change the banner picture but I'm kind of feeling a total overhaul of the look of the blog. Any ideas?

I went ahead and tried out the new template creator....it's OK. I wish I knew how to make blog templates...that's not on my list of skills quite yet but I'm sure I can teach myself how to do it. That would be awesome if I can figure it out! We'll see though. Branding and logos are more of my thing...I'm not so skilled when it comes to html coding.

1 comments:

Krystal Wight Armstrong said...

I feel you! We just created a blog of our own, and it took me forever to make it public, because I was more concerned with getting the design right than getting some content out.

I had such big design ideas, but it's so hard to get the custom designs you imagine w/ just their templates & very little html knowledge from highschool web mastering class.

I finally got a resemblance to what I wanted though, with weeks of finagling; check it out, and do let me know if you get super skilled in any of this, so I can ask you to do mine for me!
Happy Day! -K :)

Andrew-and-Krystal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment